[okfn-be] Collaboration with Wikipedia

maarten deneckere maartendeneckere at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:59:34 UTC 2012

Wouter,

seems we're on the same wavelength about this new organisation. However,
this means the okfn organisation (vzw/asbl?) will be mostly a
administrative organisation, that will have to control the different
smaller organisations. The umbrella organisation will hopefully be a
vzw-asbl because of donations, no problems with taxes, ...

Pieter, I can't attend the first meeting (currently working overseas). I
hope a colleague Wikipedian (Romaine? Lodewijk? Kris?) will be able to
attend.

Grtz,
Maarten