[okfn-be] Data Truvo

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Tue May 15 10:45:46 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we had a data discussion with Truvo. You can read all about it
over here: http://okfn.be/2012/05/15/truvo-data-policy/

If you don't want to read the entire blogpost: in March we argued with
Truvo that their data terms of use are too restrictive. Now, after our
discussion, they asked whether we can add comments to the file in order
to discuss the restrictive parts. They acknowledge that they tried to
protect everything and are open for a lot of changes.

You're welcome to help discussing these terms of use over here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EZ0yeEl-ddtFR_qnGuxMNc2PUcrDBhiTmZ0l05Ydui8/edit

Kind regards,

Pieter Colpaert
--