[okfn-be] Wikimedia Belgium

Romaine Wiki romaine_wiki at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 06:36:01 UTC 2012

Hello all,

After busy work the successful Wiki Loves Monuments in Belgium and Luxembourg, we are back on the track of founding Wikimedia Belgium, as chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation.

Currently we are planning a meeting to talk about the founding. Currently we are thinking of the afternoon of 30 November in Brussels. This because in the evening we have our prize giving ceremony of Wiki Loves Monuments.

Wikimedia Belgium will be I think independent, but at the same time we would like to support, work together, and engage partnerships with projects and organizations which have roughly the same goals as we have.

Maybe I am a little bit too early with this message, but I was wondering if some of you might be interesting in thinking with us in founding Wikimedia Belgium.

Greetings,
Romaine