[okfn-be] California passes bills to create open-source digital library for college textbooks

Laurent Peuch psycojoker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:31:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 08:15:44AM +0200, Pieter Colpaert wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Peter,

> Is this something we should bring to the attention in Belgium as well?
> If so, isn't it now a good time to talk to Pascal Smet (who is about
> to reform education)?

This is typicaly the kind of subject Nicolas Pettiaux
(http://www.april.org/trombinoscope.php?membre=npettiaux) is working
on, especially since he is a teacher and a free software/net
neutrality/open data/etc.. advocate. I recomand you to get in touch
with him, he could be a great help to get contact with the officials
(but not only).

Have a nice day,

--

Laurent Peuch -- Bram