[okfn-be] California passes bills to create open-source digital library for college textbooks

Yannick H'Madoun yannick.hmadoun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:08:57 UTC 2012

Hi Pieter,

You can also get in touch with the people from Open Course Ware Europe (
http://opencourseware.eu/members). Fred Truyen (fred at opencourseware.eu) is
representing KULeuven university over there and definitely willing to help
I believe. You can take a look at http://ocw.kuleuven.be/ as well.

Kind regards,
Yannick