[okfn-be] This Saturday: open co-working at iMinds start-up garage

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Jan 17 16:02:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This saturday, we will start working in the new pop-up office of OKFN
Belgium, at Gaston Crommenlaan 8 in Ghent (iMinds start-up garage). We
will work on various projects: the blog, stations.io, the harvesting
webservice data.iRail.be, iRail 3.0, the website of We Open Data now
another working group at OKFN Belgium, our website, Apps For X, and so on.

We really might need your hands, so if you did not schedule anything
yet, feel free to drop by (maybe drop us a line first by replying ;) ).

Kind regards,

Pieter