[okfn-be] General assembly 2013: Doodle decides

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Fri Jan 18 10:46:47 UTC 2013

Dear Open Knowledge enthusiasts,

http://doodle.com/k5yfh37ageuuuad2

It has been a while since we have been in touch. About one year ago was
our first general assembly, and we have elected a board consisting of 5
people. With these people, over the past year, we have created a solid
foundation upon which we can continue building.

We have created 5 active working groups concerning:
 * Open Transport (iRail) : coordinators - Pieter Colpaert, Yeri Tiete
 * Open Education (SchoolKID) : coordinator - Stephane Roelandt
 * Creative Commons Belgium : coordinator - Yannick H'Madoun
 * We Open Data : coordinators - Pieter Colpaert, Jan Vansteenlandt
 * Apps For X & Apps For Europe : coordinators: Mathias Van Compernolle,
Pieter Colpaert

And still have some new working groups in the pipeline: open living
labs, life sciences, journalism, etc.

It's time to have a new general assembly. We have some administrative
steps to take, but the more important part of the meet-up will focus on
the 5 working groups. Next to an update on what's happening, you will
also be able to officially join a working group.

The location will depend on when you decide it's going to be and with
how many people we are going to be. Please fill out the doodle:

http://doodle.com/k5yfh37ageuuuad2

I hope to be able to welcome you at this event,

Pieter Colpaert
Chairman OKFN Belgium
+32 (0) 486/747122