[okfn-be] Invitation to nominate a representative to the Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Thu Jul 18 09:43:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We'd like to invite you to nominate one representative to sit on the
Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board, along with representatives
from the other Open Knowledge Foundation Chapters. We'll set up a
subgroup of the Board for Chapter representatives, as there will
hopefully be 5 of you in total!

If you could let me know who you'd like to nominate, and send a photo
and short bio for us to put on the main Open Knowledge Foundation
website, we can get that set up and notify other members of the Advisory
Board.

Thanks!

Zara

--
Zara Rahman International Community Manager | skype: zara.rahman |
@zararah <http://www.twitter.com/zararah>