[okfn-be] Invitation to nominate a representative to the Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Jul 18 13:45:18 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow we will have our general meeting and we will immediately also
vote for this OKFN Central advisory board. Using this [1] form you can
vote on yourself or on someone else to be nominated as a representative

@Zara, am I correct to say that this involves going to Cambridge twice a
year, follow mailinglists and joining confcalls?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14_TQiUVdxwbmpi23PD_vB9vaE-uiPEeGHRXAKOEhS_M/viewform

Kind regards,

Pieter