[okfn-be] Fwd: Open Data Census updates

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sat Jun 1 11:39:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Please see below: OKFN is looking for crowd sourced datasets for the Open
Data Census. This is a map of which countries are actively doing open data:

http://okfnlabs.org/opendatacensus/

Belgium is still a black spot while it shouldn't. Would you be able to help
out Christian and Zara?

Thank you,

Pieter