[okfn-be] Noselus.be

Julien Fastré julien at fastre.info
Fri Oct 25 08:48:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

At the hackathon egov, 4-5-6 October, we started the project "nos
élus.be" : a website which gather information from different parliement
and let citizen search into those.

A preview may be seen there: http://noselus.be

The team will now go on with this project and go on to a better version.
Our goal is to cross information from different parliement, Flemish,
Federal, German, and, why not, the European Parliement and the
municipalities !

A lot of work in perspective...

So, we are now searching for people to help us. We need developers, but
also people to "think" the project, and to contact people in different
parliements. Instead of scraping all documents, it may be easier to ask
them to open their data :-) None of us  are Flemish, so we are
interesting in people having contact there and able to translate /
develop the website into this language.

So, if you have some contacts, if you can read/write some code or if you
think this may be interesting, feel free to contact me :-)

Julien Fastré