[okfn-be] OKFestival Financial Aid released today.

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Thu Apr 10 08:03:55 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We’re happy to announce that the Financial Aid Programme for OKFestival is launching today!
What: OKFestival, 15-17th July 2014, Berlin
How to Apply: check out our Financial Aid webpage
Deadline: Sunday 4th May
We’re delighted to support and ensure the attendance of those with great ideas who are actively involved in the open movement, but whose distance or finances make it difficult for them to get to this year’s festival in Berlin.

We’re striving to create a forum for all ideas and all people and our Financial Aid Programme will help us to do just that. Read all about it now, apply and please share the word!

We look forward to seeing you all in Berlin!

All the best,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels Community Coordinator , OKFN Belgium
pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org | http://okfn.be/