[okfn-be] Final Call for Applications

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Mon Dec 8 09:56:54 UTC 2014

Dear subscribers,

We organised the Opening-Up Brussels Business Lounge <http://www.opening-up.eu/content/final-conference> last week and We Open Data <http://weopendata.com/> won a ticket to the international business lounge in Manchester in February 2015.
But of course we want more Belgian finalists at this international business lounge so we hope you will all submit an application via the online submission page of Apps for Europe. <http://www.appsforeurope.eu/content/submit-your-application>

Do you have an early prototype for an Open Data application and need support, funding or visibility?
Submit and get the chance to present your application in front of investors, VC’s, open data experts and individuals who want to help you with getting the application to the next level.

And if you have questions about the Apps for Europe project, do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope to see you all in Manchester as a finalist.

All the best,
Pieter-Jan Pauwels

Pieter-Jan Pauwels Community Coordinator , OKFN Belgium
pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | http://okfn.be/ <http://okfn.be/>