[okfn-be] Fwd: Géomatique Wallonne - strategic plan

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Tue Mar 25 17:01:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This was our final answer.

Thank you for all input!

Kind regards,

Pieter, Philippe, Julien and Andy

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [OSM-talk-be] Géomatique Wallonne - strategic plan
Date: 	Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:34:36 +0100
From: 	Julien Fastré <julien at fastre.info>
To: 	talk-be at openstreetmap.org

Hi,

We sent our opinion yesterday (thanks to Philippe).

You may read  the final document here :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Belgian_OSM_contributor_Opinion_to_plan_strat%C3%A9gique_geomatique_wallonne.pdf

Julien

(I do not understand why my links are transformed into pictures... I use
the [[File:xyz.pdf]] but this does not appears as a <a > tag...