[okfn-be] OKFN review of the walloon Plan Stratégique Géomatique

Philippe Duchesne pduchesne at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:02:15 UTC 2014

Hello Katleen,

no, i haven't seen anything explicit on that topic.
I have added a few comments in that direction in our review, more
specifically regarding the choice of the Open Data licence, and the choice
of metadata vocabularies.
But I agree, this is very important. I'll add a few lines on this in the
general comments.

--p.