[okfn-be] OKFN review of the walloon Plan Stratégique Géomatique

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at kuleuven.be
Sun Mar 23 21:50:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've only had a quick read through, but it looks very good. Is there anything in the plan about cooperating more/better with the other regions and the federal level? There have been a number of attempts of cooperation, but none of them seem to work very well, or if they do, they're hidden quite well. Particularly for geodata this is important.

Best regards,
Katleen

dr. Katleen Janssen
EU projects advisor