[okfn-be] The OKFN Community at Opening Up Conference

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Tue Nov 18 10:21:35 UTC 2014

Dear list,

As a partner of Opening-Up Conference we happily invite you to the Opening-Up conference on the 2nd and 3rd of December 2014.
We have free tickets that we can share amongst our community for this conference in Brussels.

The programme and registrations can be found on http://registration.opening-up.eu/ <http://registration.opening-up.eu/> .
When registering, click that you are a partner and let me know so I can put you on the guestlist. You can register for both days (social media and open data day).

On the 3rd of December we are also organising an Apps for Europe Business Lounge at 13:00. We would love to see you there.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan Pauwels

Pieter-Jan Pauwels Community Coordinator , OKFN Belgium
pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | http://okfn.be/ <http://okfn.be/>