[okfn-be] Looking for Open Knowledge advocates and data crunchers

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Thu Apr 16 11:31:49 UTC 2015

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for considering to join us at this booth!
Lara and Silvana are both attending already, so if you want to join them, I suggest you contact them directly (see CC).

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels
Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
m: +32 476 66 27 77 <tel:+32 476 66 27 77> | e: pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | w: okfn.be <http://okfn.be/>