[okfn-be] Need a NL to FR translation

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Fri Jun 26 12:29:22 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

How are you doing on this hot friday afternoon?

In less than two weeks, 23 students will be creating Open Source solutions for our partners during http://2015.summerofcode.be <http://2015.summerofcode.be/>.
We have three students coming from Wallonia to help us as well, but I only have Dutch written student contract template and no French version.

So if anyone could help this along to translate this 790 words long document, I would be very grateful.
Hit me up if you’re interested, i’ll send you the link to the Google Document.

Thanks for listening and I hope you have a great weekend.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels
Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
m: +32 476 66 27 77 <tel:+32 476 66 27 77> | e: pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | w: okfn.be <http://okfn.be/>