[okfn-be] Need a NL to FR translation

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Fri Jun 26 13:27:24 UTC 2015

I’ve just had a reply saying people prefer correcting rather than starting from scratch:

So I dumped it through Google Translated and hosted it on a Hackpad: https://hackpad.com/Contrat-doccupation-Dtudiants-c8REbjBX9QM <https://hackpad.com/Contrat-doccupation-Dtudiants-c8REbjBX9QM>
Feel free to work on it, but i’m not responsible for the current bad FR translation as it is now available :D.

Thanks for those considering!

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels
Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
m: +32 476 66 27 77 <tel:+32 476 66 27 77> | e: pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | w: okfn.be <http://okfn.be/>