[okfn-be] openKnowledge being representative of Belgium

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:47:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Nicolas Pettiaux <nicolas at pettiaux.be>
wrote:

> I was not ready to to so when we wanted as OSM-be to have a stucture to
> step in, but I am ready to do so today.

Great! :-)

> please consider that I would like you to stay ... and consider that if I
> am invited to join and get along WITH you, I could consider it

I will be living parttime in Bamako, Mali during the rest of 2015,
beginning of 2016. I will be able to keep doing most things because they
are remote/internet-based only but there are sometimes in-person meetings
too so all the time you are willing to contribute is welcome.

Maybe we should have a more direct conversation about this sometime next
week?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen