[okfn-be] Dataset on vehicle registrations in Belgium

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:48:40 UTC 2015

Hi Pieter, all

In NL the vehicle registrations including the license plates and technical
vehicle information  is being published. This is being reused for various
purposes by both car industry as well as novel uses like seeing which cars
registered on your birthday are still on the road, distribution of car
colors over time etc.

Ton