[okfn-be] Dataset on vehicle registrations in Belgium

Jan Vangrinsven jan.vangrinsven at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:24:51 UTC 2015

HI

This seems very interesting. Though I do have my doubts if the numbers are
correct. See the comment on
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/stijnvanhoey/open_data_showcases/blob/master/vehicle_registration_example/car_data.ipynb

Anyone any idea how to hit these numbers into relationship with things that
really matter :

- CO2 output (regionally ??)
- Trafic Jams ?
- Traffic behaviour and policy ?