[okfn-be] Dataset on vehicle registrations in Belgium

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Mar 23 22:23:12 UTC 2015

Hi

If you're interested in average CO2 emission per type of car, you can download the CO2-guide
- http://www.health.belgium.be/internet2Prd/groups/public/@public/@mixednews/documents/ie2divers/3142391_fr.pdf
Last time I've checked, a machine-friendly version was not readily available (but some PDF-parsing might work ;-)

Calculating real-word CO2-emissions based on those values... very hard
(depends on how many kilometers a car is driven, driving style, accelerations, traffic jams, if the airco is on or off...)

Best regards

Bart