[okfn-be] Open Data Day 2015

Lara Deraes laraderaes at openknowledge.be
Tue May 12 08:45:32 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'd like to inform you all about Open Data Day 2015. That's a conference
about how the Flemish Government handles Open Data. No need to say that's a
very interesting topic!

This year, it will take place the 19th of June in the Boudewijngebouw in
Brussels. Open Data Day is completely *free*, but registration is required
<http://www.bestuurszaken.be/praktische-informatie-en-inschrijven-open-data-dag>.

You can even have a say in which way the Flemish Government should be
heading, by participating in the round-table discussions. You can still
join the discussions about mobility, environment, economy and statistical
data.

If you want more information, read our blogpost
<http://openbelgium.be/2015/05/open-data-day-flanders-2015/> or go to the Open
Data Day website <http://www.bestuurszaken.be/open-data-dag-vlaanderen>.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,