[okfn-be] Join me at the Biodiversity conference Brussels next week

Lara Deraes laraderaes at openknowledge.be
Fri May 15 08:34:04 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

Hopefully you all had a nice day off yesterday, even though the weather
didn't really co-operate.

Due to a cancellation, I'm still looking for someone to join me at the
Biodiversity
conference <http://www.biodiversity.be/conference2015/> in Brussels *next
Thursday*. We'll be having a booth and spreading the Open Knowledge word.

If you're interested, simply mail me and I'll give you more details about
the conference. You'll have my eternal gratefulness if you come to join me!
And if that doesn't convince you, I'm going to bring cookies too.

Kind regards,

Lara
<http://www.openknowledge.be>Lara Deraes || Intern Open Knowledge
Belgium || +32