[okfn-bg] Notes from Open Data Workshop and slides from OpenCamp

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 6 14:09:10 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Really great to meet many of you at workshop on Saturday and OpenCamp
on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to see the conversation
continue (but in на български език ;-) )

The main information from the data mapping exercise has been transferred here:

<http://wiki.ckan.net/Bulgaria>

I propose we can use this page and that wiki as place where we can
keep working on this -- and where we can organize conversion of
material to CKAN datasets as we extract the data.

Full raw notes from the workshop I've posted up here:

<http://notebook.okfn.org/2011/06/06/open-data-workshop-in-sofia-bulgaria-4th-june/>

If anyone has any photos I'd love to hear about them :-) (I forgot to take any)

My slides and photos from OpenCamp on Sunday have been posted here:

<http://notebook.okfn.org/2011/06/06/open-data-workshop-and-opencamp-in-sofia-bulgaria-4-5-june/>

Regards,

Rufus
--