[okfn-br] inaugrating the list

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Terça Julho 5 17:12:08 UTC 2011

Hi Kat!

Tomorrow at 18h30 I'm meeting people from My Society. Would accept
lunch somewhere near OKFn space? Then I could visit the space. What do
you think?

Today I'm going to visit Hackerspace. :)

And I proposed Lucy to visit Cambridge Thursday. Let me give you my
number for SMS +33 6 27 88 69 55.

See you!

Tom