[okfn-br] inaugrating the list

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke em okfn.org
Terça Julho 5 20:41:13 UTC 2011

Sure, Everton. I could meet at noon, or again at around 5pm BST tomorrow if
you want. Will be at the C4CC tomorrow from 9am until 6pm or so. If anyone
else on the list is around at that time, you are also welcome to come by!

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke*
*| Community Coordinator
| Open Knowledge Foundation, London UK