[okfn-br] inaugrating the list

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Quarta Junho 29 15:35:00 UTC 2011

2011/6/29 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray em okfn.org>:

> Ok good idea. Perhaps it would be best if you and others spoke to more
> people about this first - and we did an initial wave of invitations.
> Then we can blog/tweet in a few weeks once more people are on board.
> What do you think?

I agree. I don't have access to Internet on the place I'm staying at
night, but I will try to send the emails during the conference
tomorrow.

By the way, I'm going to London next Sunday and I'm staying there
until 9th July. Is some of you in London? Maybe we can meet and have a
beer.

On 6th July in the late afternoon I'm going to talk to people of My
Society. Tom Steinberg will be there.

See you,

Tom