[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Quinta Novembro 17 16:31:54 UTC 2011

"A local chapter of the Open Knowledge Foundations" is "Um capítulo local
da Fundação pelo Conhecimento Livre/Aberto". We still have to decide
between "livre" or "aberto" and be sure we can user the word "fundação".

I have also already listened a friend saying he doesnt't like the
translation "chapter" as "capítulo", but no one here has read this from me.
: )