[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray em okfn.org
Quinta Novembro 17 16:22:20 UTC 2011

Amazing, thanks Everton!

The Finnish folks are having a very similar conversation, so I'm
cc'ing okfn-help. ;-)

What about "Nós somos a OKFN Brasil" + "a local chapter of the Open
Knowledge Foundation"?

J.