[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Quinta Novembro 17 16:39:00 UTC 2011

Em 17/11/2011 14:32, "Kat Braybrooke" <kat.braybrooke em okfn.org> escreveu:

> I'd really rather not have OKFN written twice - the design I've made
looks best when the top part is as simplistic as possible. Check out the
Finn version that I just uploaded here (http://fi.okfn.org) - would you be
fine with 'Nós somos a Brasil' or something similarly short on top, Tom,
and 'Brasil's local chapter of the Open Knowledge Foundation' at bottom?

Kat, maybe if we had "Nós somos a OKFn Brasil" for the brand OKFn and at
bottom "Um capítulo local da Fundação pelo Conhecimento Livre/Aberto", the
actual translation (as I said in other emails, it's immportant to have a
Portuguese name), wouldn't be a problem, in my opinion, since OKFn Brasil
is just the short version for the Portuguese translation, maintainning the
English OKFn.

"Nós somos o Brasil" (it isn't "a Brasil") sounds weird to me. But now I
will wait others opinion, hehe.

T.