[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke em okfn.org
Quinta Novembro 17 16:46:07 UTC 2011

Everton,

I'd really love it if we could keep chapters as standardised as possible
(for my own design and coordinating sanity!) in the future.

Therefore, would you be fine with a format like the one we now have
finalised on the Finnish chapter site? See it here: http://fi.okfn.org/

Let me know if that works :)

Kat

--