[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers em okfn.org
Sexta Novembro 18 13:57:36 UTC 2011

Would an option be to drop the "We are" aspect?

I agree that it looks really nice in English, but it will look & sound
a bit weird in other languages (for example: Russian doesn't have a
verb to be in the present tense...)

What I would suggest is:

Top left: OKFN-Country Name
Bottom right: A chapter of the Open Knowledge Foundation... (Not
repeating but unpacking OKF)

Thoughts?

Lucy