[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Sexta Novembro 18 18:36:53 UTC 2011

Well, this is not a thing *I* will decide. That was just my opinion, I
think it's weird in Portuguese.

If the community think there is no problem (only Daniela has said her
opinion), I think no problem.

For me the most important will be the blog posts. And, sure, I will won't
want Kat gets crazy having one design for each chapter. :)

Since the 30 seconds are over, I won't discuss this anymore. ;)