[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Pedro Markun pedro em esfera.mobi
Sexta Novembro 18 18:54:47 UTC 2011

k, no problem.

no problem with foundation either.
no problem with open either.

and I second that everything else (including blog posts!) is more important
than this right now.

[]'s
pedro markun