[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke em okfn.org
Quarta Novembro 23 10:35:25 UTC 2011

Great. Thanks so much guys. With Elf we will work to get the main content
of the blog translated to Portuguese as soon as possible!

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>