[okfn-br] Local chapter of Open Knowledge Foundation in Brazil

Augusto Herrmann augusto.herrmann em gmail.com
Quarta Outubro 5 14:43:07 UTC 2011

Hi, Tom, Lucy and all!

I just read your message 90 minutes too late to participate in the Skype
call with Lucy. How was it?

I'd like to propose that the idea of a local chapter for the Open Knowledge
Foundation be discussed in our 1st National Open Data Meeting, which will
take place in Brasília, from 26th - 27th October. What form do you all this
discussion could take place? Should there be a panel or just a bunch of
people discussing informally in a room (unconference)?

Hopefully we can arrange it in time to spread the word so interested people
can plan their trips and come.

Best regards,
Augusto Herrmann
Open Data Team Brazil
Ministry of Planning, Budget and Management