[okfn-br] Fwd: OGDC - Open Knowledge Foundation - Versão Tupiniquim

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Sexta Outubro 28 13:54:22 UTC 2011

Dear professor César,

we have been talking informally here during the "First National Open Data
Meeting" about what have been discussed in Warsaw and was reported here. A
lot of people got excited with the idea and are willing to help. We have to
focus in defining our initial goal and projects (I have already written a
first draft here http://wiki.okfn.org/Brazil but feel free to add ideas here
or in the wiki).

I will write an email soon here to the mailing list. At the moment we are
paticipating of the I National Seminar of Social Partitipation.

Best regards,

Tom

Em 28/10/2011 11:32, "César Viana" <cesarviana em gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm so glad to know now we are part of this open world. Congratulations
for this.
> I'm Phd professor at Estacio de Sá (Rio de Janeiro) and ww.ufg.br(Goiania). My researchs are about civic media and transparency. I would like
to participate in the meeting. As I'm not in Brasilia, is it possible to
follow by video?