[okfn-br] Brazilian chapter focus

Augusto Herrmann augusto.herrmann em gmail.com
Segunda Outubro 31 23:49:00 UTC 2011

Hi, Tom and all!

I was talking about this to Profa. Gisele Craveiro of USP during the Social
Participation Conference. I think these are a good set of goals to start
with. But I also think we should try to use some Brazilian content (or
data) on some ongoing OKFn projects. Also, we should also promote other
open knowledge activities that are not strictly open data - such as the
ones related to literature and the public domain.

I had written a post detailing these ideas earlier today, but a
connectivity problem prevented me from sending it. So I'll send more
details tomorrow.

Best regards,
Augusto Herrmann