[okfn-br] IACC Hackathon

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer em okfn.org
Quinta Outubro 25 16:36:18 UTC 2012

Hi OKF Brazil,

apparently I will join the IACC Hackathon in two weeks.
If anyone from this list will also be there, let me know.

I had some ideas on what to hack on, but will also gladly team up with people.

Some Ideas (all FOI related, since I'm running the German FOI portal):

- FOI reminder platform that reminds people to regularly request certain kinds of information (e.g. all contracts from the last 3 months) on one of the FOI portals.
- A game engine for HTML5 adventure games (think text adventure, but with more colors and clicking, no typing). And of course a game on top that teaches you country-specific FOI through some scenarios
- Exploring possibilities for document management for FOI portals further (kind of a dry topic)

If anyone want to join, talk to me.

Also, apparently (this is not yet set in stone), after the Hackathon in Brasilia I will somehow get to and stay in Sao Paulo until the 14th.
I'd love to meet some people there and possibly find a couch to sleep on.

Cheers
Stefan