[okfn-br] Request for Support on Knowledge Sharing non-profit project

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Segunda Abril 15 12:30:43 UTC 2013

Dear Alejandro,

how are you? You've sent your request to the local group of OKFN in Brazil,
so what can happen is someone here get interested in your project and
contact you. I kindly suggest you to contact my colleagues at OKFN Labs <
http://okfnlabs.org/about/> and, since you are in Germany, OKFN Germany <
http://okfn.de/>. You could maybe visit their office or have a coffee with
some OKFNer there. :)

I also would like to suggest you to join the OKFN Task force <
http://okfn.org/taskforce/>, where we have volunteers all over the world
who support and participate of OKFN projects.

Best wishes,

Tom

2013/4/15 Alex Corbi <a.corbi em gmail.com>

> Dear Sirs,
>
> My name is Alejandro Corbi, a freelance software developer based in
> Berlin, Germany. Together with my girlfriend i am preparing the realisation
> of a non-profit project which you can find a more detailed description
> about under the following URL: http://www.alexcorbi.com/pdf/dossier_en.pdf
>
> Since the aim of our project is to promote the sharing of knowledge and
> the creation of an open platform on the internet, i think i am not wrong by
> writing on these mailing list where i believe there are many persons with
> big experience in these fields.
>
> Once we have defined the concept of the project we are currently looking
> for organizations that could support us on realizing our goal, therefore i
> would like to ask in which terms the OKF in your country is willing to
> collaborate with us.
>
> To be more concrete on my request, and quoting the information present on
> our dossier, we would be thankful if you could support us with following
> points:
>
> -  Establish contact with potential interested entities.
> -  Find a suitable location and gather attendees for the workshops.
> -  Diffusion of the results and contents generated within our project.
> -  Founding and sponsoring.
> Looking forward to receiving your feedback, thanks for your time.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alejandro Corbi.

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org