[okfn-br] Request for Support on Knowledge Sharing non-profit project

Alex Corbi a.corbi em gmail.com
Terça Abril 16 08:19:43 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

thanks for your quick reply.

I hope our project reaches some people out there. We have actually already
achieved to contact a spanish  cultural association in curitiba and we will
be probably organizing a workshop there.

Thanks for the suggestions, i have just joined the task force and since the
German OKF is here in berlin and quite close to my workplace i am going to
write them right know and contact them.

Best regards,

Alex.