[okfn-br] Request for Support on Knowledge Sharing non-profit project

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Quarta Abril 17 12:10:16 UTC 2013

Hi, Alex.

Em terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013, Alex Corbi escreveu:

> I hope our project reaches some people out there. We have actually already
> achieved to contact a spanish  cultural association in curitiba and we will
> be probably organizing a workshop there.

Great! I am glad you found someone in Brazil. Please, if your project is
aligned to OKFN vision <http://okfn.org/vision> and you would like to have
your project outreached here through OKFN Brasil site <http://br.okfn.org>,
please, send me an e-mail offlist for we publish some description about it
and how people can collaborate.

Thanks for the suggestions, i have just joined the task force and since the
> German OKF is here in berlin and quite close to my workplace i am going to
> write them right know and contact them.

Cool! Please, it would be good if you introduced yourself at the task force
mailing list.

Good luck!

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre