[okfn-br] European Commission vice president Neelie Kroes praises work of Open Knowledge Foundation Greece

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Quinta Fevereiro 21 17:43:15 UTC 2013

http://blog.okfn.org/2013/02/21/european-commission-vice-president-neelie-kroes-praises-work-of-open-knowledge-foundation-greece/

“Open data is a very powerful lever for both a better economy and
society. Open data is fuel for innovation, it is a tool for
transparency, for better government and policy. At a time when many
Greeks are looking for new sources of inspiration and hope, I am
pleased to say that the Open Knowledge Foundation is one of those
sources. I encourage all public bodies to support this effort. Whether
the task is finding a job or spending tax money wisely, open data can
help.”

Neelie Kroes

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre