[okfn-br] Easy Open Data Fwd: [okfn-discuss]

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Sábado Março 16 11:46:01 UTC 2013

Didático.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craig Russell <craig em craig-russell.co.uk>
Date: 2013/3/13
Subject: [okfn-discuss] Easy Open Data
To: okfn-discuss em lists.okfn.org

Hello,

I thought you might be interested in a project I've been working on to
make publishing open data easier.

http://easyopendata.com

It enables you to publish custom XML feeds using data from your Google
spreadsheets.

Feeds are publicly listed on your profile and automatically updated
when the spreadsheet is.

I believe that there's a lot of valuable information out there buried
away in spreadsheets, and that we can all benefit greatly from getting
this data in to the public domain.

This is my offering to help solve that problem.

It's easy to try, just sign in with your Google Account.

http://easyopendata.com

If you've got any questions please do get in touch.

Thank you

-Craig

craig em craig-russell.co.uk
@craig552uk

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org