[okfn-br] Fwd: OKFestival’s Call for Volunteers Opens Today!

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Terça Abril 22 18:07:07 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: newsletter em okfestival.org <newsletter em okfestival.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Subject: OKFestival’s Call for Volunteers Opens Today!
To: carolina rossini <carolina.rossini em gmail.com>

     Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser<https://sendy.okfn.org/w/QBsSk1763Y8920XfdoV892j763FxxQ/J5S6nKnaan2YvNMLsUxlFg/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>.
        [image: Open Knowledge Festival 2014]     OKFestival’s Call for
Volunteers Opens Today!

The OKFestival team is launching our call for volunteers today, and we are
excited to bring on board amazing members of our community who will help us
to make this festival the huge success we are anticipating.

Volunteers are integral to our ability to run OKFestival - without you, we
wouldn’t have enough hands to get everything done over the days of the
festival!

*What:* Volunteers @ OKFestival

*When:* July 15-17th, Berlin

*Why?* Lots of reasons! Find them
here<https://sendy.okfn.org/l/QBsSk1763Y8920XfdoV892j763FxxQ/JwgkdwWYZ861m8RHzSkjRw/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>
!
* Join Us!*

If you want to come to Berlin this July 15th-17th and help us to create the
best Open festival there has ever been, please apply today at the link
above, and then spread the word to ensure others know about the festival
too!

There is no hard deadline on applying, but the sooner you apply the better
your chance of being selected to come and make Open history with us at this
year’s OKFestival. We can’t wait to see you there!
     [image: facebook]
<https://sendy.okfn.org/l/QBsSk1763Y8920XfdoV892j763FxxQ/a892VLm2T763G6qxoAW1sziEBA/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>
 Like
us on Facebook<https://sendy.okfn.org/l/QBsSk1763Y8920XfdoV892j763FxxQ/a892VLm2T763G6qxoAW1sziEBA/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>
  [image:
twitter]
<https://sendy.okfn.org/l/QBsSk1763Y8920XfdoV892j763FxxQ/1UesAbc8FpTeb8lGpfq6bw/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>
 Follow
us on Twitter<https://sendy.okfn.org/l/QBsSk1763Y8920XfdoV892j763FxxQ/1UesAbc8FpTeb8lGpfq6bw/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>and
the #OKFest14 hashtag     Click
here to unsubscribe<https://sendy.okfn.org/unsubscribe/ylCyZ763sW5CsgizBo8i6HmS0TaCxXUbRJvUeR3763AFSUQ/J5S6nKnaan2YvNMLsUxlFg/Y9Fi0zn892qovK06gSiGKDQw>

--
*Carolina Rossini*
*Project Director, Latin America Resource Center*