[okfn-br] Fwd: Crowdsourcing MPs interests declarations

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Terça Agosto 5 00:23:31 UTC 2014

That is great, Benjamin. I saw just now, since I am not using anymore the
eveton137 em gmail.com, but tom AT okfn.org.br instead for open knowledge
issues! (ccing OKBr mailing list!)

Merci!

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou <b.ooghe em gmail.com>
Date: 2014-07-24 19:21 GMT-03:00
Subject: Crowdsourcing MPs interests declarations

Hey there, we launched this a dozen hours ago and it's doing really
well, I don't think we'll get the time before it's finished to
collaboratively write on int'l mailing-lists about it, so I'm sharing
it at least with the few of you, thought you should like it ;)
http://www.regardscitoyens.org/interets-des-elus/

Ben