[okfn-br] [okfn-discuss] The Open Knowledge Wiki Manifesto

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 em cam.ac.uk
Quinta Agosto 28 15:19:22 UTC 2014

[En passant - great to have met Tom in Rio]

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <tom em okfn.org.br>
wrote:

> Hi Heather!
>
> Since Open Knowledge Brasil is already starting to heavily use
> <http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Knowledge_Brasil> this wiki, we'll try to work
> on this this Friday during our community meeting
> <http://br.okfn.org/2014/08/26/participe-das-reunioes-abertas-da-rede-pelo-conhecimento-livre/>.
> :)
>
> Just started giving one suggestion here:
>

> http://wiki.okfn.org/Talk:Main_Page#Software_update_.2B_extensions_to_install
>
> Cheers!
>
> Tom

> HI Tom, I hear you.
>>
>> There are some upgrades happening to the wordpress infrastructure in the
>> coming weeks (blogs etc). Once that is done, I will start a wiki upgrade
>> project. Can you start a page with all the wiki requirements you have?
>> (aside from getting us on the latest version?)
>>
>> heather

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry